Coming soon tales of life at the Enchanted Enclave where my goal is to experience . . .
- More moments of breathless awe and wonder.
- More comfort in my body.
- More sore stomach muscles from laughing hard and long.
- More vicarious successes as I help others make their dreams come true.
- More sighs of contentment as I walk through the door of a home that is a sanctuary and haven.
- More ah-ha moments of learning and understanding.
- More dirt beneath my fingernails as I tend a garden of my own.
- More hugs and kisses.
- More time with kindred spirits
- More delight in the mirabilia in my life.
- More mindfulness and intentionality in spend my time, my energy, and my dollars.
- More confidence in myself and belief in my power and gifts
- More time creating and offering my creations to the world
- More connection to the Divine and my best self
Last time I posted (well over a year ago), I was in the final couple of months of an AmeriCorps year of service and living near South Bend, Indiana. When my service ended I made a leap of faith and moved to Madison, WI which has long felt like my soul’s home. Finding my place here has been a challenge in terms of both work and a place to call home. Here is hoping that the pieces are finally coming together.